"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LEADING LADY IN YOUR OWN LIFE, FOR GODS SAKE!"

Tuesday

Fuck it

Ok, so the peeps closest to me would know that I have been having a fucking horrible time as of late... and to top it all off, Blogger decided to lock me out of my blog again.... I spent the past two months trying to get some sort of technical support... and yes, I did check all the help Q's ( not blonde people)


So alas, I created a new account, and in a brief moment of insanity was going to try and copy all my old posts into the new one... That ofcourse didnt work, seeing as I have a really low attention span and subsequently decided to Fuck it... So for those who are interested in my previous posts, please go to http://www.i-need-therapy.blogspot.com/ I know there arent many... hahaha


Now...just to catch everyone up as to what has been happening with me since Feb...

My gran and dad past away - so I was a bundle of joy, I have stopped talking to my brother so many times, I actually cant remember whether or not we are currently speaking.

I have fallen into a depression about 60 000 times and gotten myself horrible drunk about 61 000 times... So all's good! I would say that my highlight these couple of months past have been the follwoing:

1 - Champagne Thursday was totally embraced by stunning peeps, and the fab four was called into existance to set forth and right the wrongs of this world while looking shit hot and getting totally tonked.

2 - I attended the most beautiful wedding to date, and will never ever forget it as long a I shall live.... (hahahahaha - wedding humour - I rock!)

3 - I've met awesome peeps who I intend keeping contact with for a really long time.

4 - I cut my hair... long over due....

5 - Aber - fell inlove - reluctantly might I add, and I was there to witness the whole incident!!! It was magic! :-)

Yep, thats it.... The highlights so far have been few, but as my tarot explained I am learning to take care of myself. And I am taking stock of my life. hahaha...


I have not fallen inlove, I have not yet found my ideal carreer and I am still trying to find out what it al means.

What I can say is Fuck it! I am just going to party and hope everything works itself out...

CIAO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Ok Crombie dear am not sure I would exactly say that I fell in love... Not sure if I am there yet but what I will say is that I can't seem to get enough of Pilot Boy (hahaha - he has a blog name, tastic!). But yes, I appreciate all the help, support and general pushing you did to get me to get over myself and explore new things... whatever shape and um age they come in! Luff you longtime fi dollar!