"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LEADING LADY IN YOUR OWN LIFE, FOR GODS SAKE!"

Tuesday

04 October 2006



Damn the short weekends!

Ok... Being back at work really sucks big time!!! I long for another loooong weekend... And well… was mine a piss up of note!! I tell you by Monday morning it felt like my liver was trying to crawl up my spine with one thing in mind!!! "Strangle the Brain!!" I was roasted, toasted and flipped over 'bout twenty times to make sure that I was cooked right through!!!

OMG… Why oh why I ask myself!!! But nonetheless a fab weekend it was.On Friday, I had a birthday party in the city most feared by all Jozi girls… I vaguely remember making a comment a while back to one of my mates that you have to be completely drunk to go there… Yes, the dreaded PTA, with all the khaki wearing freaks (Barring Sweet of course she is a doll!!!) pretending to be the pinnacle of modern civilization! Well after getting lost on my way to the farm(Appropriately named by Sweet), and yelling at just about everyone I know, cursing and swearing like the pirate I am, I arrived, headed straight for the vino and camped out there, making friends left, right and centre. I really enjoyed myself!!!And let’s just say that I did myself proud!

Also made a fan I might add… Lol… Aber and I have defs not lost our mojo! All hail the mighty mojo…Saturday brought an interesting, dare I say new development in my normal usual just getting pissed with Aber and some of our alter egos, talking drunk and falling over… I had a different visitor… Back to what happened… I woke up completely hung, looking like the Crypt keeper, and not being able to string a proper sentence together, when I got a Sms from my new Cyber Friend. (My other cyber friends, who I have managed to keep at bay for going on 2 years – hate this guy.

To be quite honest most of my guy friends don’t like this situa at all) Anyways we were going to do the meeting thing in the privacy of my very own home – take note that I thought this one thru, a Jozi girl cant be safe anywhere anymore, but ponder this for a moment… My house, where I know where to find my hockey stick, the braai utensils and the butchers’ knife… I honestly couldn’t think of a safer place to be. And the way I was feeling after Friday, I actually just couldn’t go anywhere…

So CF came to my house, we got drunk, had a nice enough little bonding session and basically all I can really remember and I cannot be sure that it happened is that we had a conversation about my toes… (Very confused look on my face), hugged bye twice and he left…And that left me with my Sunday…mmm restful Sunday…. I splashed outta bed, and spilled on some clothes and headed straight to the Video store…

Aber joined me and we headed straight for the vino. That’s when she made the shocking truth known to me… She has a knob… I laughed so much, that my jaw started hurting… Why now I ask, why tell me this now??? Then we pissed ourselves together... She had in actual fact bumped her head, and meant that she now has a bump… Never a dull moment when we get together…My Monday arrived and I was (thanx to the Jewish religion) at home atoning in a BIG way for my sins… I moaned, I groaned and drank soooooo much water that I could barely walk!

And then it was over, just like that! Bloody short weekends!! And that’s what brings me to my first statement!!! Ok... Being back at work really sucks big time!!!

No comments: