"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LEADING LADY IN YOUR OWN LIFE, FOR GODS SAKE!"

Friday

Out with the old and in with the new!

I used to think that living by that phrase is so cruel. We should value tradition and hold on to the old and stick things through. However, I can safely say that I have changed my mind. Why stick with something that has stopped giving you joy a really long time ago?

I can’t understand that kind of thought pattern. I mean you stick to what you’re used to. Even when what you’re used might be a load of crap. People stay in the same neighborhood for years and years although they’ve been burgled on average 9 times a year. But move – NEVER.

Woman and men stay in the same boring unfulfilling relationship until their souls die. But breakup – NEVER.

I love change and the inspiration behind this blog: My new Samsung SHG-U700. Ok, so going from Nokia to any other phone is major. I mean you get used to a certain flow on your cell phone. Driving on the Highway at 140km’s an hour and still being able to text your mate is a real achievement. And then well the thought of not having the same flow scares the shit outta you. I say no more. I refuse to be trapped in or with something that I don’t want.

If I hadn’t decided to take the plunge and move to a Samsung phone, I never would have understood the joys that the unknown can give. Hehehe, ok so that’s a tad dramatic. But seriously, I say thank you to Nokia for thinking that they have no need to up their game in the cell phone market and for sticking to the same ol’ same!!

Ciao!!

No comments: