"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LEADING LADY IN YOUR OWN LIFE, FOR GODS SAKE!"

Tuesday

I don’t go to sleep to dream…

Sometimes people look at me and all they see is a wishy washy day dreamer, a scattered person with no direction in her life. And I suppose it’s their right to think of me whatever they want. And I will be honest by saying that sometimes I prefer it that way. As a matter of fact the only time I don’t like it is when people don’t take me seriously for that very reason.

I pride myself in the fact that I always try and look deeper than what’s on the surface, as a matter of fact I can’t help looking deeper. So this message is one of slight anger towards people who think they are so intelligent and people who think they can possible know me.

How dare you look at me, and put me into a stereotype. All you see is a girl with long black hair and the Goth label jumps out, and your mind is fixed with some pathetic explanation of how and what gothic people are. You look at my friends and you immediately assume drug addict? When you ask me what my favourite colour is and I answer blue and it just happens to be a complete different colour to when you asked me 5 months earlier you label me liar!!! What gives you the right to look at me when I’m crying and tell me not to cry because I’m manipulating you? How dare you assume that I must be really bad with numbers just because I can paint? What gives you the right deduct that I am a rich snob, just because I choose not to mingle with you and who died gave you the right to think that I’m stupid just because I have nothing to say about your boring topic of conversation.

When did it become the norm to be such and asshole?

To all those people, this is all I have to say: Your narrow-mindedness in life will catch up with you one day, (and as Karma is the biggest bitch known) I will be there to witness how you have locked yourself into a small colour-coded box, surrounded by 50 replicates of one person representative of your whole friendship circle, doing math and wishing you were high just to escape your own reality!!

I am not perfect but I am willing to wage my mothers’ life on the fact that neither are you! I have not stopped planning my perfect life and every morning when I wake up, I am reborn. I have no hopes, and more ambitions. And yes, I have a new favourite colour!!! That’s who I am!!!! I don’t ask anyone else to change so stop putting me into a little category box!

You have so much to say about me, most of it negative, but my granddad always used to say that the tallest trees get the most wind. So sod off!!!!

I don’t go to sleep to dream!!! I live my dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.