"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LEADING LADY IN YOUR OWN LIFE, FOR GODS SAKE!"

Wednesday

Facebook…

So this has been something that has been weighing heavily on my heart for quite awhile now…

I hate facebook!!!! I think it’s absolutely terrible! It’s online dating pretending to a reunion site. And I’ve tried getting into this whole new craze that has all my friends hooked, but alas, I find no joy in it. Yes a couple of people have found me, and I’ve found a couple of people – however I still have nothing to say to them, I mean what can you possible say to someone that you haven’t spoken to in 7 years. You stopped calling them for a reason remember.

The only facebook does for me is it actually takes the need to phone a friend to find out how they are doing away mainly because you can just log in and check their status. And while you’re there, check out what movies they’ve seen, what they thought of them what they still want to see. You can catch up on how they look by browsing their recently added pics and therefore erasing all human contact.

And then to top it off you have people poking you the whole time, and when you ask them why they have no reason. WTF is up with that, and then you have random strangers sending you friend requests?

From my experience, people who do that have some form of impairment that prevents them from going out and making real friends. I don’t have that problem; as a matter of fact I seem to pick up friends like it’s a crazy winter sale at the loony farm.
Now I have threatened to delete my profile and then everyone asked me not to? They couldn’t give me a reason, except that they will miss my online profile… OMG people if you are so keen to find out how I’m doing pickup the GD phone.!!!


That’s it Facebook is going down!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey it's distortion... she has a point there and i think all of you should take it in concederation. i mean theres nothing better than to go out and find a girl or a boy you want to know and date. shit.... you guys must be pathetic if you can't go out and talk to a strange person... just remember. if you talk to a strange person and they reject you then that person needs help SERIOUSLY. the chances of you meeting some in real life is more than you funny people searching facebook from top to bottom. and most of you friends you have on facebook are dorky dudes with big glasses sitting infront of a pc and downloads pics from myspace and posting them on facebook to get attention from people over the net because they are too dorkish to go out and meet people or their parents are to strict and they don't want them to go out. just a question to you all. How do you know that person is who he or she says they are? facebook rots the minds of the human race and mxit to.

yes i know i use mxit. but the difference between me and you chatroom addicted freaks is i only chat to people that i know already and have seen them. i don't galavant on the mxit chatrooms looking for my so called "SOULMATE"
because theres no such thing....well not on a chatroom atleast. try being more original and go find a person in real life .

I've ranted enough i think for now.